Telephone Banking gives you access to your First Volunteer Bank accounts anytime you need it.
With Telephone Banking, you can: No internet Access? Try our Telephone Banking!
Anywhere, anytime access to:
- Check account balances
- Access your last six transactions
- Verify direct deposits or other electronic transactions
- Verify interest paid
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive account information by fax
To set up your Telephone banking, call your local telephone number listed below!
Local Telephone Banking Numbers:
- Campbell County (423) 566-1234
- Fentress County (931) 879-3278
- Hamilton County (423) 668-4515
- Knox County (865) 362-7215
- Lawrence County (931) 762-2265
- Marion County (423) 668-4515
- McMinn County (423) 263-3915
- Polk County (423) 338-3215
- Putnam County (931) 646-5515
- Fort Oglethorpe (706) 858-6630
- LaFayette (706) 996-8815
- Ringgold (706) 965-1515